Erasmus+ Music without Frontiers Activities
Our current Erasmus+ Project is MUSIC WITHOUT FRONTIERS 2.
The Finnish network of conservatories participating in this project consists of
- Lahti Conservatory: leading partner
- Helsinki Conservatory
- Joensuu Conservatory
Our partners abroad:
- Glasgow Kelvin College, Glasgow / the United Kingdom
- Karol Szymanowski Musiikkikoulu, Warsaw / Poland
- Madeira Conservatory, Funchal / Portugal
- Toledo Conservatory, Toledo / Spain
With our partners, we send and receive students reciprocally. Each study period last for 3 weeks. The study periods consist of individual tuition and public performances.
Term of MwF2 Project: Fall 2016 - Spring 2018.